Concussion Care is Complicated, Confusing, and Constantly Changing.
That is why you need a Concussion Navigator.
Targeted, individualized treatment plan
Collaboration with physicians
Graduated Return-to-Play (in compliance with CA Youth Sports Concussion Law)
Recognition and referral to specialists as needed
Healthcare Provider Education on research updates and standards of care
Pre-Injury Baseline testing:
Vestibular, ocular, balance, reaction time, & cognitive tests,
plus risk assessment and prevention strategies-- only $99!
Stacey Ritter MS, ATC
- 30 years of professional experience
- Experience with youth, high school, university, Olympic and professional athletes
- Master's Degree in Psychology of Injury
- National Board of Certification
- CCMI Certified Concussion Specialist
- State, District and National Athletic Trainers Association Awardee, including 2018 NATA Most Distinguished Athletic Trainer
- Sought after professional presenter/speaker
- Multiple publications related to sports medicine/athletic training
Athletes of all ages, sports & skill levels deserve high-quality care, especially when it comes to brain injury. Even if a concussion wasn't from sports, every brain should have the chance to heal quickly, and completely.
Many concussion patients and their families arrive at CNS frustrated, hopeless, confused and desperate. They have often been misunderstood, underdiagnosed, dismissed, or simply told "There's nothing you can do." That's why I created CNS.
Concussion Navigation Services is the only concussion rehab specialty clinic within 150 miles, so that patients no longer have to travel outside of our community to get evidence-based care. The goal is always to get patients back to school, work, sports, and the life they had before their concussion.
Whether the concussion happened a few days ago, or a few years ago, it is a treatable injury. Let's get to work.